Monday, December 04, 2006

WOW .

OMGOMGOMG .

my blog has a visitor by the name of 'pb' .

lets call him/her PuBor .
isnt that what the name stands for ?
LOL .

No . 1 : the blog is mine. i got the right to put whatsoever pic i want. what's ur prob ?
dun tell me side view pictures offended u ? or i guess it's because u just cudnt take one right .
HAHA .

No . 2 : u tell me to show full face i must show ? ure my father ? or mother ? oh please . dun be stupid . ure someone hu have seen me b4 so dun try to be a lil ... or shud i sae , DAMN retarded here . :D

No . 3 : what do u mean by i look so ieeee ? seriously , pls enlighten me on that . ive been thinking bout that sentence for QUITE awhile & i still couldn't get it . the only thing i noe is that ,
my maple ign : ieee stands for tracIEEE . get it ? if u don't , then i feel pity for u . =(

No . 4 : you say you know why i put that name ? oh my oh my . refer to No. 3 pls . or else ure just a no-brainer . :D

No . 5 : i admit it myself ? err . from what i can remember , i dun remember admitting anything myself .. care to remind me on anything i left out ? i'll be damn greatful to u for that (:

No . 6 : " actually you're quite pretty .. my foot!! haha!! " . erm , when did i CLAIM that i was quite pretty ? why not u show me ur foto ? maybe i will in turn tell u that ure "oh my goodness fcking banana papaya preeeeeeeeeeetty ! "

No . 7 : u nothing to do so u flood my tag ? oh . guess i should thank you for that . haha .

No . 8 : ure either my maple fren . or someone from TPSS Sec 4E5 yr 2004 . (:


adios .

No comments: